PUNO OPTIC TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE; SGS; IS09001-2015; ROHS; UL|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||MOQ is saying 5 Pieces for each item|
|Packaging Details:||Each Patch Cord is individually bagged and labelled|
|Delivery Time:||7-10 Business Working Day for Delivering|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||5000 Pieces Per Month|
100Gbps Protocol 24 Array MTP Fiber Optic Cable Multimode MM OM3 Trunk Cable
40G transmission is very common in the backbone network now. However, not all the devices and network are upgraded to 40G. To adapting the network between devices and network of different data rate. It is necessary to connection 40G devices to 10G devices for network interconnection. To solve this problem, fanout technology is be accepted and widely used in data center. Fanout products for interconnection is easy to understand. It’s kind of like the water pipeline in our building: water is transferred from the trunk pipeline in a building. Then trunk pipeline fans out into several pipelines that have smaller diameters to bring the water to every house. This post will introduce several Fanout products that are commonly used for 40G data center interconnection.
|Fiber Transmission Performance|
|Maximum Attenuation (dB/km)||3.4/1.0||3.0/1.0||3.0/1.0||3.0/1.0||0.4/0.4/0.3*|
|Maximum Attenuation (dB/km)||3.4/1.0||3.0/1.0||3.0/1.0||3.0/1.0||0.65/0.65/0.5**|
|Minimum Over Filled Launch (OFL) Bandwidth (MHx•km)||200/500||700/500||1500/500||1500/500||/|
Minimum Effective Modal
|220 / -||950 / -||2000 / -||5350 / -||/|
|Characteristic||Multimode (at 850/1300nm)||Single-mode (at 1310/1550nm)|
|MTP®/MPO Connector Insertion Loss||Typical 0.50 dB||Maximum 0.75 dB||Typical 0.45 dB||Max 0.55dB|
|MTP®/MPO Connector Reflectance||< 25 dB||< 35dB (8o angled polish)|
|Durability||500 Rematings: < 0.50dB change||500 Rematings: < 0.45 dB change|
|Operating Temperature1||Outdoor cable -40℃ to +70℃; Indoor cable 0℃ to +70℃|
Length as defined in P/N, XX meters.
Tolerance: < 5.0 meters +5/-0 cm; ≥ 5.0 meters +20/-0 cm
Loose tube cables include a transition at one or both ends that is included in overall length.
|1 Contact customer service representative to discuss exceptional environmental conditions|
(1) 24-core MPO - 12xLC duplex multiple fiber assembly;
(2) Singlemode & Multimode available;
(3) New miniature Breakout Module - saving space within patching management area the same time providing robust and safe transition between cable and tails;
(4) Female MTP/MPO connectors for direct connection into QSFP+transceiver;
(5) LSZH, OFNP, OFNR cable jacket types selection;
(6) Rapid deployment Factory terminated modular system saves installation and reconfiguration time during moves, ads and changes;
(7) Reliability 100% tested - combination of high quality components and manufacturing quality control guarantees product to the highest standards;
(8) The fiber types are SM (G657A1), MM (OM3/OM4).
1. Storage area network;
2. Data center and infrastructure;
3. Fibre Channel.