PUNO OPTIC TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE; SGS; IS09001-2015; ROHS; UL|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||MOQ is saying 5 Pieces for each item|
|Packaging Details:||Each Patch Cord is individually bagged and labelled|
|Delivery Time:||7-10 Business Working Day for Delivering|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||5000 Pieces Per Month|
40Gbps Protocol 12 f.o. MTP Fiber Optic Cable Multimode OM3 Patch Cable
The first fanout component is 40G MPO fanout cable, also called breakout cable or harness cable. MPO fanout cable is a multi-fiber optical cable with one end terminated with a male/female MPO connector and the other end attached with several LC connectors. Actually, there are various types of MPO fanout cables, according to connector type, cable length and cable type. But they all have the similar structure. Here will introduce three most popular MPO fanout cables according to the package type.
(1) 24-core MPO - 12xLC duplex multiple fiber assembly;
(2) Singlemode & Multimode available;
(3) New miniature Breakout Module - saving space within patching management area the same time providing robust and safe transition between cable and tails;
(4) Female MTP/MPO connectors for direct connection into QSFP+transceiver;
(5) LSZH, OFNP, OFNR cable jacket types selection;
(6) Rapid deployment Factory terminated modular system saves installation and reconfiguration time during moves, ads and changes;
(7) Reliability 100% tested - combination of high quality components and manufacturing quality control guarantees product to the highest standards;
(8) The fiber types are SM (G657A1), MM (OM3/OM4).
|Fiber Transmission Performance|
|Maximum Attenuation (dB/km)||3.4/1.0||3.0/1.0||3.0/1.0||3.0/1.0||0.4/0.4/0.3*|
|Maximum Attenuation (dB/km)||3.4/1.0||3.0/1.0||3.0/1.0||3.0/1.0||0.65/0.65/0.5**|
|Minimum Over Filled Launch (OFL) Bandwidth (MHx•km)||200/500||700/500||1500/500||1500/500||/|
Minimum Effective Modal
|220 / -||950 / -||2000 / -||5350 / -||/|
|Characteristic||Multimode (at 850/1300nm)||Single-mode (at 1310/1550nm)|
|MTP®/MPO Connector Insertion Loss||Typical 0.50 dB||Maximum 0.75 dB||Typical 0.45 dB||Max 0.55dB|
|MTP®/MPO Connector Reflectance||< 25 dB||< 35dB (8o angled polish)|
|Durability||500 Rematings: < 0.50dB change||500 Rematings: < 0.45 dB change|
|Operating Temperature1||Outdoor cable -40℃ to +70℃; Indoor cable 0℃ to +70℃|
Length as defined in P/N, XX meters.
Tolerance: < 5.0 meters +5/-0 cm; ≥ 5.0 meters +20/-0 cm
Loose tube cables include a transition at one or both ends that is included in overall length.
|1 Contact customer service representative to discuss exceptional environmental conditions|
1. Storage area network;
2. Data center and infrastructure;
3. Fibre Channel.
All in all, fanout technology plays an important role in the 40G data center for both connecting devices supporting different data rate and distribution. Most fanout products are factory pre-terminated. The installation and maintenance doesn’t need many skills. In PUNO, a variety of fanout products of high quality and reliability can be customized according to your application. If you are seeking for solutions for fanout product, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.